A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Sprytile gives Blender tile editing tools! The ease of creation with tile maps, combined with the power and flexibility of your Blender workflow.
Sprytile helps turn 2D tile sets like this
Into 3D models like this
- Tile building: build your mesh directly with tiles, skip tedious UV mapping while quickly rotating and flipping tiles.
- UV painting: create your mesh with other Blender tools, then quickly UV map them to your tiles. Spend less time in the UV editor.
- Pixel grid tools: keep your mesh aligned to the grid with pixel translation, move vertices around with confidence.
Sprytile is an
open source project and can be freely downloaded. Any support you give will help further the development of Sprytile and is much appreciated!
If Blender isn't your thing check out Crocotile, the inspiration for Sprytile!
Sprytile has a community forum! Share the cool things you're making with Sprytile or ask a question, we'd love to have you!
The Sprytile community and development adopts the contributor's covenant as the project code of conduct.
Rule 1, Be Kind!
- Use welcoming, inclusive language
- Be respectful of differences in viewpoints and experiences
- Troll / harass
- Use gendered / racial / etc slurs
Sprytile also has a Discord server! Come chat with the community!
October 13, 2017 - v0.4.24
- Fix crash with empty multi tile building
- Fix bug with OS specific path separators in tileset loading
October 8, 2017 - v0.4.23
- Tileset loading greatly simplified
- Under the hood bug fixes
September 29, 2017 - v0.4.22
- Maintenance release for Blender 2.79 compatibility
July 30, 2017 - v0.4.21
- Multi-tile Selection implemented, more flexible workflow
- Join Multi option creates single faces from multi tile selections
- Changing padding values automatically adjusts grid size
- Work plane can now be odd numbers, more flexibility for fill tool
- Disabled cursor flow for initial multi tile release
Blender version 2.77 or higher.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Bug fixes 7 days ago
- Material Setup: Simplified 11 days ago
- Blender 2.79 Bugfix Release 21 days ago
- Discord Weekly Challenges 24 days ago
- Community Chatroom 36 days ago
- Sketchfab Texture Explorer 58 days ago
- Documentation, Showcase, and a Patreon 71 days ago
- Multi-tile Selection is Here! 82 days ago
- Source all the tile sets! 103 days ago